17 Apr 2012

A Nice Day In Spring

Spring! It's the season for cherry blossoms. Japanese loves going to see them and having party under the trees. It's called お花見-ohanami and naturally I love it. So I went for it 4 times in this season :D


The day that I went for ohanami to the park with Jasmine was so chilly. But we bought a little picnic sheet to sit and have a chillaxing afternoon under the cherry blossoms. We bought some food from stales. This is maybe one of the reason that I like ohanami so much, a lot of stalls show up. I got shirokoro horumon, beef innards, again.


But it was chilly. We gave up after 10 mins. Then  we run into Japanese green tea cafe.


I love Japanese green tea! It's bitter but tasty. Real green tea is without any sugar so it's also healthy♡

And then, eating after eating, the day's main event, TAKOYAKI! I guess it's one of the best Japanese food. You can buy them from stalls but we made it by ourselves.



It was yam! So Yam yam yam that we were happy :)

We went to club Red afterwards.


DJ KUNI the ill skill

It was a fulfilling day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I missed お花見 this year. :( It looks like you had a blast and I love the last photo. It's very, very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyse♡ Yes, it's almost finished now. Wait for next お花見 and you should go next year ;)

      Delete